Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application
THAT IS IT IMMA RDM U

I spoke with you before you posted you app, so let me go ahead and discuss that part and get it out of the way.
You have a tendency to be harsh or egg things on by nitpicking things that honestly could be left alone and ignored. You are slowly learning what to leave be and what needs to be handled.
You don't realize that you have the tone you use most of the time, until recently. You talked with me about this already, you've decided to lessen mic usage until you can fix that. You're already on your way to being better and you ARE working on how harsh you can be.
Sometimes you're also inconsistent with players. Some you let slide with things others, you crack down. I pointed this out a few weeks ago, and again, this also has been improving a lot.
I'm so proud of you little bean.
If you continue on this path you'll be an amazing moderator. You're already doing everything you can to fix yourself, and YOU ARE GETTING BETTER. Keep up the good work. You're a valued member.
Just try to loosen up some, and learn to pick up the ques of when to handle something, and when to let it slide and you'll be perfect.

+1 on the grounds that you continue to work on this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application - by Smurfmin - 01-16-2019, 12:53 AM