Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items and Trading Issues
Hey everyone, I'm here on behalf of a few individuals, including myself. I have encountered a few issues with the pointshop trading system. Trust me, I know the pointshop is pretty fucked so it's gonna have some issues, but like I have discovered a few items that cannot be traded whatsoever. These are the ones I've found so far:
  • Anakin Skywalker
  • Seagull
  • Fedora
  • White Knight
  • KFC
  • Baby Mask
Those are just a few I've found. I'm not including Facepunch, James Bond, nor Obi Wan Kenobi because they were removed and I do not know if they can be traded or not. 
I'm not too sure if the zombie pet is tradable, I've never seen one in game on anyone else besides admins. But, for trading n stuff It'd be really nice to clean up all the tabs that aren't used and yeah. 

Secondly, I know I've asked for this before but I would like a list, I could even compile a list I've given everything I can find, of all of the items that are on the server and all of the items avaliable through crates and which crate holds which item. Ya know, it'd be nice to have one. 

Lastly... I highly doubt you can get the Gas Mask out of the accessory crate. Just trust me, I didn't see one. My mind won't change until I see numbers though.

Messages In This Thread
Items and Trading Issues - by Noire ♜ - 01-05-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Items and Trading Issues - by Eternal - 01-05-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Items and Trading Issues - by Noire ♜ - 01-05-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: Items and Trading Issues - by Eternal - 01-05-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Items and Trading Issues - by quicheman - 01-05-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Items and Trading Issues - by Eternal - 01-07-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Items and Trading Issues - by Cosmic Tortoise - 01-07-2019, 06:26 PM