Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Get Scared Together
I guess I am just going to give up on this stuff lol. It's not just about what games you have or anything like that. This is an idea for us to get together to play new games and try new things. 

Same as the last thread.

My goal was for the community to come in here, check out some games on the list and be like 

"Oh hey! That looks like a fun time, I would sure like to play that with some of dinkleberg's family! I want to play Depth with you guys maybe I will buy that (hmm it seems if the game has a 4 pack and more people want to play it Eight Bit will possibly buy the 4 pack so we can all play! WOW). Hey I also own Starcraft 2 that mod sounds like fun to play hmu sometime my guy. BTW You should add on Left 4 Dead 2 I heard that game is pretty rad also!"

I want to get some ideas out there for some special gaming nights, maybe late when the servers are dead, who knows?

Thanks everyone though. Feel free to keep adding on to the thread.. I hope I got my point across this time and all this was worth the time and effort.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Lets Get Scared Together - by Eight Bit Trip - 01-11-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: Lets Get Scared Together - by TheDerpGamer - 01-11-2019, 07:42 AM
RE: Lets Get Scared Together - by Old Man Voss - 01-11-2019, 10:55 AM
RE: Lets Get Scared Together - by Eight Bit Trip - 01-11-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Lets Get Scared Together - by Sharky - 01-11-2019, 07:53 PM