Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melo's suggestions: map death spawns, srv, and server in general
I'd like to propose a few changes and updates:

1. Edit the maps so that when you die you don't get teleported to a specified location. It's very annoying, especially when you want to quickly examine where your killer was when they sniped/shot you.

2. SRV rounds are fun as hell, but we rarely get them. Sometimes because there are AFK people that don't vote, but mostly because people forget. So I propose to either lower the amount of votes needed for SRV, or to have an SRV round at the end of every map. The latter is preferred.

3. I also wouldn't mind having the server down for a few hours to clean up the old files and update the plugins. It would be a nice thing to do periodically. Additionally, I'd like to request to add the Nyan Gun and the other dumb shit weapons on the collection in the Steam Workshop. Every time I login to the server I need to download those addons again, and that sucks a lot.

Messages In This Thread
Melo's suggestions: map death spawns, srv, and server in general - by Melo - 01-14-2019, 07:56 PM