Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled
(01-17-2019, 09:00 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Pretty sure a crossfire T-on-T kill is literally listed as accidental in the rules which is one slay

But yea, pretty petty to forum report an extra slay, even if it wasn't deserved.

T-on-t accidental is 1 slay.
T-on-t on purpose is 2 slays.

Anyways to @Melo 
I was on that day and I do recall that you did ask after serving one slay and asking to remove the second slay. So then, you told one of the mods which I forgot who it was but anyway, you complained about @Trombowen incompetent of the slay and how he handled it. So then I recall that he was privately discussing it with you on discord. I'm guessing it went out of hand and so you got upset Whether it's accidental or not, the final judgement still falls under the staff discretion. Yes, he had his choice to give you one or two. No one forced him to give you two.
If you're reporting trombowen for either a mistakes he did. Evidently that's the reason why we have trusted. You learn you way. He may or may not make a mistake. But the way you explained your situation may seem unfair to the other party. But to you it was justified or accidental. 

But if it was me that handle the report, of course, I'll have time to view death scene. But if what happen shows exactly as you explained. I personally would count it as accidental rdm. Because crossfire has always been counted as a accidental rdm. But only if it actually looks like a crossfire. For example, if you're purposedly aimed at your own traitor buddy but then sees an innocent and use that advantage as a crossfire, then I would slay you for purpose rdm.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled - by soolee. - 01-18-2019, 03:43 PM