Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion Sunday: Open Chat Time with Staff
Hi,

My name is Prince Nicky and I am currently serving as the PH Admin. 

As a college student who works part time, I don't always have the time to be on the server as much as I'd like to be. 

With this in mind, I have an idea that could perhaps allow me to be better kept abreast of server developments, issues, or successes.

That idea would be a designated bloc of time where I come and sit in a Discord voice channel to hear these comments. Sometimes it can be easier to express your thoughts via voice rather than through text, I suppose. That's not a conclusion I've come to personally, but to each their own.

As always though, you can come to me on Discord via text chat with situations or comments. 

Anyways, I'll leave this thread up to gauge opinion and thoughts on this idea. If people are enthusiastic, I will make an announcement for what times and days I'll be available. 

Thank you,

Nicky

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion Sunday: Open Chat Time with Staff - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 02-10-2019, 11:19 PM