Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion Sunday: Open Chat Time with Staff
(02-11-2019, 01:10 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I think part of the problem can be people being afraid to approach the admins because they are afraid of backlash from them and people who are associated with them, AKA those people in their "clique" if you will.

If you guys do start up something like what Nicky suggested, how do you intend to counter something like that, if at all?

I mean, I personally don't think people should feel that to begin with...you shouldn't be afraid to speak your mind, even IRL. It's not like you're going to be banned or heavily scrutinized for speaking your mind on something like this, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their opinions are respected. In the famous words of Michael Franti, "Everybody's opinion is equally valid, and I feel like everybody should have an opportunity to speak out, and everyone should have the courage to speak out." But maybe that's just me. 

But I am always approachable and never will judge someone for what they say. The Admins are supposed to be honest, transparent, and approachable, as should every staff member... But if this is the case I guess maybe an anonymous system if they don't want to be named or something as simple as a promise of having an open-mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Sunday: Open Chat Time with Staff - by Gabe - 02-11-2019, 01:32 AM