Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones
I love this server alot and thats why I want to enrich the eperience for all players here. I realy think this is a great place with a great community and I want to make the gadgets even more memorable. Over my course of playing TTT I have played with many fun gadgets and I want them here if they can be provided. But also provide welcome changes to the old ones.
So I am happy to see your suggestions down below and I hope that one of the staff could really look into this, but for now here are some of my suggestions:
The current grapply hook is kinda lame how you have to attatch it to walls and you have to scale up it. 
I recomend that we do it like all the other servers where it can let you fly and pulls you really fast in any direction.

Black hole grenade- would be awesome in tight maps and maybe tone down its power a bit but I think it would be a welcome change.

Customizable weapons- This is a more uncertain ones but there are some addons that let you pickup some really well made guns and than customize them ALOT with sights, barrels, magazines, callibers ETC. and if there is ever a possibility of adding it I think it would really diffrentiate the server from others.

Thats all I have for now but feel free to give your suggestions and hopefully a staff member approves.

---Putin

Messages In This Thread
New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones - by RootinTootinVladimirPutin - 02-20-2017, 12:22 PM