Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Traitor but back in Red or Green.
(03-13-2019, 03:09 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I just wanna know one thing. What will make this different? I'm not talking about your disappearance. I'm talking about the fact that while you were admin, the staff became super toxic. There were rules implemented that nobody seemed to know about and the staff were also enforcing an entirely different MOTD rule set. What will you do to change that this time?

Tbh I tried over and over to make them less toxic. The rules were being changed in the staff chat. The reason for that is the fact that some of the rules made it so people couldnt even just play and have fun they had to be serious 100% of the time, and thats not how a "game" should be. The werent posted yet bc we were still voting on the final rule set and waiting for dink to approve it. Also toward the end of time as admin I was over worked, stressed and depressed about stupid shit which has been dealt with now. I am here to better the community in which we spend countless hours on every week. I do take fault for everything bad that happened while I was admin, as it was my job to prevent a lot of it, which I didnt do so Im sorry for that.

(03-13-2019, 03:25 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: One more thing;
Why did you leave? Someone is going to ask it at some point, so might as well. What's the real reason you were so stressed, that you ran?

Okay... there is a lot that happened in that time period that caused my disappearence. First is the lack of communication between me and Dink. Second my mother started to get sick and I had to stay with her a good bit when my brother couldnt be there. (I only had my phone to use at that point) Third I traveled almost 300 miles to watch a girl that I was previously engaged too get married to one of my "friends". All of this lead me back to drinking the pain away nonstop. Listen I dont want this post to change your mind one way or another. I just figured you guys should know why I left, its not bc I didnt love the community or anything like that its bc the person that I was turning into is the type of person that you want as your only admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Traitor - 03-13-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-13-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-13-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Traitor - 03-13-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by ding - 03-13-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Sharky - 03-13-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-15-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-15-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-15-2019, 09:57 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-15-2019, 10:07 AM