Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Traitor but back in Red or Green.
(03-13-2019, 01:41 PM)Avi Wrote: If you want an honest opinion, here it is. I don't think people should be able to just walk in and take their rank back. You should have to work from the bottom and show you are committed to sticking around before you move higher. I also think if you want to staff, you should show that effort by using your main account to show your commitment and not pop on with it "when needed." Not everyone's going to recognize it's you and will question why you're applying.

With that being said, -1 to mod/admin and -1 to starting at trusted as well.
Avi when you say “I don’t think people should be able to just walk and take their rank back” is fair because we’ve had many people come back because of personal problems or irl problems and they were able to get their rank back. For example, Link got his rank back after resigning twice.l and he didn’t have to show she was commuted and work his way from the bottom. I don’t understand how this is different. Yes Traitor was an admin but there isn’t any problem with him getting Moderator. He left for personal problems that affected him getting active on the server and he didn’t want to let it continue so he resigned. I don’t really think it’s fair that we keep saying the same thing over and over again that shouldn’t really be reasons. We somewhat do still need help in the mornings. Even though Kitty is normally on in the mornings and so am I, I can’t be on long. I wake up at 4 or 5 and get on the server around maybe 5:10 then I have to get off and leave for work at 6:36 or 6:40 (depending on traffic) so there’s this blank slate that there are not really any staff on (I mainly mean when a Trusted is having a hard time with someone or needs a ban (and has a ban request up)and has to keep kicking the person because they come back). And Traitor can play anytime witch can help the server. He’s already on basically everyday so he is showing that he plans on being active. I do agree that the alts are a problem and needs to be corrected. I’m just stating something, not trying to cause anything. Just saying how I feel with some of these responses. (I’m not just talking about Avi’s response. My phone can’t switch to different pages without deleting all I’ve typed)

If i have any misspells I’m sorry. I was driving at the time.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Traitor - 03-13-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-13-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-13-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by ding - 03-13-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Sharky - 03-13-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-15-2019, 06:13 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-15-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-15-2019, 09:57 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-15-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Happy - 03-15-2019, 12:36 PM