Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Lt_Deathstar
                         §8Lt_Deathstar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 229 Hours 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (All times are is US Eastern Time) I usually pop on for an 1 hour Tuesday-Friday Morning around 6am. I'm Around Monday morning from 6-10am. I usually play after 1pm until about 9pm Monday, Thursday and Friday, and i'm around most weekends all day (barring any ambulance calls).

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: There are times during the late morning and early afternoon that there are few, if any staff on as it is work time, but there are players around and i can currently only  help them so much. I've seen many times where people have gotten out of the map for whatever reason and I can't help them out of the situation other than having them type kill in console. I just want to see people enjoying the game rather than being frustrated with a situation. 

Why do you want to help the community?: When i joined Dinks server, the people i encountered were very helpful and nice people to have welcome you to the server. I want to pass that experience on to future players on our server. I love the community that we have here and i want to do my part to help them back and continue to have a wonderful server with wonderful people.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

[b]Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): [/b]No

[b]How did you find us?: [/b]Back when i first got gmod, I was just playing in populated servers. I was in two others before Dink, but they never felt like a home. They didn't really have a structure to them nor were there people that I kept seeing come back. So I decided that I would pack my bags and head out to a different server. Near the top of the server list was Dinklebergs, and it had about 20 people at the time so I strolled on in.

[b]Other:[/b] Thank you to the people that make this community what it is today and the people that have helped me out. You are all appreciated very much.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Messages In This Thread
Deathstar's Trusted Application - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 04-06-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Deathstar's Trusted Application - by Andre - 04-06-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Deathstar's Trusted Application - by Sharky - 04-06-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Deathstar's Trusted Application - by §5Dopey - 04-06-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Deathstar's Trusted Application - by Kou - 04-06-2019, 07:47 PM