Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ryuji's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Ryuji Sakamoto, Hajime Iwachan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446654412

Time Played: 530 hrs

When First Joined: December 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): US Eastern Standard Time, I play from about 10 a.m.- to about 2:00p.m. From currently Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Saturday I'm free from 10 a.m. to 3:34 p.m. and Sunday I'm free from 10 a.m to 10 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday from 6 p.m.- 10 p.m. I can be available from those times, but mostly the morning and evening times.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I should be promoted because I have been involved with this server for a few months now and I would help some staff when there times where there are some players that were breaking the rules by mic spam, ghosting, or doing some suspicious activity. I can ease some stress on staff by bearing some of the burden of checking and recording players that are playing suspicious. (even though I have Quick Timer for recording.....and just got OBS)

Why do you want to help the community?: I actually love the server rules because I had played a similar game ,cough Minecraft cough, with those rules which lasted five years with helping staff on hackers and cheaters. Sometimes I felt like a babysitter for staff when there are none currently online in game with only regulars, masters, and donors being somewhat in charge.

Have you previously been banned? Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? I never applied for staff before, so this is the first.

How did you find us?: I ended up picking this server from the amount of players as well as prop rotation and not seeing the prop's name. I also picked this server because of the theme of the server from one of my childhood cartoons with rules that are simple and easy to follow. I also picked this server since it was my first Garry's mod game-mode to play since I watch many You-tubers play this game-mode and I like to be like them by juking hunters and trying some hilarious spots.

Other:  I know I might not be promoted to staff, but I will continue to play and help staff in the ways that I can since I love the PH community and I want to be involved in the server than being a constant regular on the server.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 04-13-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Sharky - 04-13-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Alora - 04-13-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Kou - 04-13-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Kasumi - 04-13-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Avi - 04-13-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Andre - 04-13-2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by TheUltraFish - 04-13-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Ryuji's Trusted Application - by Abdel - 04-13-2019, 11:05 PM