Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3
I cannot believe this is the third time for you to obtain Moderator rank. Surely you deserve it. However, do I believe you should become a Moderator and into consideration? Short answer is affirmative. Voss, you're a great military individual to whom is save our country, which is America, and being on duty as a staff member. You were a delighted gentlemen whose been doing a fairly decent job as staff. You becoming Trusted wasn't an issue towards me. A quite great amount of ban request you created was indeed a need for a next step, which is obtaining Test Moderator. Your activity time wasn't an issue despite your presence is in a military. Your dedication, your integrity, your respectful manner are the embodiment of a pure staff. It may seems and sounds like I'm bring favoritism. If any of you do believe I am, then you're in fact wrong regarding to it.

Now, I'm quite certain you're prepared to obtain the Moderator rank. You've resolve the issue from others problems to which has stated previously. Presumably I'm dumbfounded by your time being on here. You're emotionally stable to become a Moderator, you're serious or at least mid serious at your staffing job, give out plenty of warnings regarding to what situations, and utmost important, you're respectful.

Perhaps this would be my last after my presence is no longer here. But regardless, I wanted to give out my honest opinion on whether or not Voss should have Moderator. Your improvement is increasingly perfect. I wish you the best Voss, for the future of Prop Hunt. Take care.

-Midnight

Messages In This Thread
OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Old Man Voss - 04-22-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Happy - 04-22-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Smurfmin - 04-22-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by JustKuono - 04-22-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Alora - 04-22-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Móno - 04-22-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Sharky - 04-22-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3 - by Kasumi - 04-24-2019, 10:25 AM