Iodine Sulfide (Unban)
Ingame Name: Iodine Sulfide

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32254578

Who Banned You: PenguinSlayer72

Reason For Ban: (If I remember correctly) 2 counts of rdm, 1 count of attempted mass rdm, misuse of RDM Report

Length of Ban: Forever(?)

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'll start off with what the 2 counts of rdm are coming from. When the round started, I forgot which map it was, but i do remember it was the one with the turtles in the pool and destroyable floor. I was going down a hallway and saw a gunshot hit a wall right next to the head of a detective from another direction. When I turned the corner I saw the guy who tried to shoot the detective and he ran. So, of course I go run after him and shoot him down (He was a T). I get an rdm report, but I picked up his scout rifle after I killed him, and sure enough a bullet was missing. Even though I wrote what happened in the rdm report, he still kept it, saying he never shot anyone. And of course it wont come up in the damage logs since he missed the shot. And while I know you cant use models/customizations to call out people, I distinctly remember he had a pink word banner over his head, and no one else except a detective in the area had a banner, so I was able to single him out doing that.

For the second rdm accusation, during a round, a T and an inno were facing off, but I couldn't tell who was who. The T (Who I think was named ThotThot) said "X is the T, he's in the room", so I went in and killed him. That turned out to be the inno, and of course, I said, sorry, I got confused over who was who. They still kept the report however, despite me not intentionally killing for the sake of griefing.

I'm not quite sure where the "attempted mass rdm" came from. The only thing i could think of is when several people accused me of being a T and started shooting me, and I shot back once. Still died to them later, but they found out I was inno. However, that was several rounds beforehand, and I also settled it with the guy who killed me and said it was alright.

Misuse of RDM report also seems to kinda just be thrown in there for no reason too. I told the people I killed why I killed them, and of course, I didn't do it to grief them or whatever.

I've played on the server for the past few days and it seems pretty friendly to be honest. Alot of people are friendly despite the one or two rdmers who randomly show up. Of course, I don't go out of my way to be a dick to people nor ruin the fun. I've been an admin for a TTT server in the past, and personally I feel like a permanent ban for those two accusations, plus the filler accusations along with it don't seem right. Of course, I would have taken a slay for the innocent I killed, but the other reasons don't feel like reasonable accusations. And at the very least, I would have liked if Penguin at least asked me about the rdms before banning me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Messages In This Thread
Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Iodine Sulfide - 06-18-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Penguinslayer4 - 06-18-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by WILD - 06-18-2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Battons - 06-18-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Dildo Shwaggins - 06-18-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Gabe - 06-22-2019, 03:09 PM