Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder
(06-21-2019, 05:34 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Would being a T and intentionally throwing out a T round fall under any kind of poor behavior since it doesn't break any rules or would it be something considered okay? Example. someone is a T and they want to kill their friend they know is Inno and they don't care that a bunch of other innos are around them and pull out a knife or shoot them in the face full well knowing they'll get killed immediately.

This sounds like targeting actually so be careful with doing this often

As for the rest of the thread I really do want to see less leniency for people who frequently do things and get away with it because they are either longtime members or because the staff dont actually care. I shouldn't have to collect 3 albums worth of screenshots on something to send it to a higher up because the rest of the people cant be bothered to just deal with the situation. This isnt directed towards anyone, but I have noticed that there is always a bias when it comes to these kind of things. Not a lot of people are on fair ground here, which can be very frustrating to deal with.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Messages In This Thread
Reminder - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 06-21-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Reminder - by WILD - 06-21-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Reminder - by Hani - 06-21-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Reminder - by Laced Xanax - 06-21-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Reminder - by Dildo Shwaggins - 06-21-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Reminder - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 06-21-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Reminder - by Foxka - 06-21-2019, 11:45 PM