Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slayed me for his friend
(07-06-2019, 02:31 PM)Coolierebel Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 02:19 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Hello, even though Inky issued the slay, I was the one who told him to do so.

Here is my reason why, straight from the MOTD:
Having DNA of an Innocent or Detective on you 1
1. Unless the Detective or Innocent was RDMing

In this very scenario, innocent 1 was being RDM’d by innocent 2 and innocent 1 killed 2, defending himself against an RDMer. I do believe your slay is justified BUT I don’t agree with the response you got from the staff member.

I understand that if they were defending its ok but I didn't hear him say anything about him defending himself. It could have been how loud the server was, but i didn't hear anything.
Sounds overall like accidental RDM in the end which is slayable. 

I'll admit I will shoot/KOS off DNA myself sometimes too without asking and end up being wrong about why the DNA was there. It happens. But when you make a mistake or miss something (an explanation, a detail) and shoot anyways, it may result in a slay. You not hearing it doesn't clear you of fault. I think Inky was being harsh in his response and should have explained this better and been less abrasive, but the slay itself does not seem wrong.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Slayed me for his friend - by Coolierebel - 07-06-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Slayed me for his friend - by Coolierebel - 07-06-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Slayed me for his friend - by Dildo Shwaggins - 07-06-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Slayed me for his friend - by Dildo Shwaggins - 07-06-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Slayed me for his friend - by Mr.Potato - 07-06-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Slayed me for his friend - by Coolierebel - 07-06-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Slayed me for his friend - by Dildo Shwaggins - 07-06-2019, 02:38 PM