Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion
(07-16-2019, 09:39 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: I'm the only one that is concerned about the re-'balancing'? I think you need more people invloved to avoid the 'nerf shit i dont like and buff my loadout' problem that i feel has happened before. And if the balance works then yall need to be carefull with adding stuff to server. Like when the Locomotive got a nerf just for the double barrel to get added and when the bullshite got nerfed and then the sw got added. Stuff like that makes the server look hypocritical.

Our main focus is to re-balance every weapon to put them on par with one another. We're not going to nerf the best weapons, unless we feel they're way overpowered. The DB needed to be removed, for it had a game breaking bug. The Locomotive got a nerf, because it was overpowered when it was first added way back around 2017. The Bull$hite was nerfed for it was a lazercannon. As is the S&W, which is currently being looked into.

We never predicted that the DB and S&W would of been added after we had already nerfed the Bull$hite and Locomotive, I wasn't even in control of those being added. I think you're looking a little too deep into what we're trying to accomplish here. As I've stated, our goal is to balance every single gun fairly. And to put them on par with one another. We've agreed to balance these weapons fairly, and with no bias intent.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Christian - 07-16-2019, 08:24 AM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Foxka - 07-16-2019, 08:53 AM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Pingu - 07-16-2019, 09:31 AM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Christian - 07-16-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Connar - 07-16-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Jimbo - 07-16-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Lily - 07-17-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Penny - 07-19-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Balancing Discussion - by Lily - 07-19-2019, 01:55 PM