Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious
Offender's Name: Penny

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104120199

Offender's Rank: Tmod

What They Did: Ignored reports, targeted, ignored other rulebreakers

When They Did It: 7/18/2019     ~7:30 pm CDT

Potential Witnesses: None that i know of, everyone on at the time didnt like me and wouldnt vouch, but i have good evidence

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/dZXCrwa
            https://streamable.com/wt5yk
Other: screenshots of my ignored reports when i was rdmed, i explained it all and yet my reports continuously got dropped as soon as they were taken, as well as proof he was doing other reports, just mine werent getting done. As well as a streamable clip of me getting punished after saying the f slur (didnt show but yes i said it out of anger) while multiple people repeated it and didint get so much as a slap on the wrist
I'm only making this to call out penny, I dont want anyone else shown or used as an example in my evidence to get in trouble, they arent the root of the problem.

If anyone witnessed please say it. Even if you dont like me, getting targeted and abused by staff like this is serious and i hope that whoever could put that aside and help me. I would genuinely appreciate it.

I also want to add that i know i am not always on equal standing with all the staff, and that i admit to being brash for no real reason, but thats not against the rules, and staffing shouldnt be done based on how much you do or dont like someone. Im just trying to enjoy the game and i cant do that if people are going to get away with breaking the rules just because the staff dont like me. No matter how you feel about me or vice versa, its unfair to staff based off of personal emotions. If i get in trouble for something, there shouldnt be excuses to allow everyone else to bypass it. Im a patron to the server same as them and deserve to be able to enjoy myself in the game.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious - by IceWallowCome - 07-18-2019, 07:51 PM