Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious
(07-18-2019, 09:00 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:56 PM)dong Wrote: Seeing as Penny is only a Test Mod, his powers are very limited. He was likely having quite the time teaching a brand new staff member and having to deal with all these other trolls you're mentioning. Also, through my own observations, Penny does not take the usage of the F word slur lightly, no one does, so he got around to everyone he knew had said it. I truly don't believe this is an attempt to target you. I understand your frustration, but realistically you probably should've talked it out with him before posting it like this.

This is a complete lie. Nothing happened to the other two who said it unless you count him saying "nopleez" after nopleeze said it the first time. No punishments, nothing. Penny knew it was wrong yet i was the only one who he punished, i would consider that "taking it lightly". I didnt feel like just having a friendly chat with the staff who was doing nothing but singling me out and punishing me out was going to help, in fact its almost like thats what this thread is for. What a coincidence.

Posting a formal complaint on the forums should be your last resort. You seemed to have not made any effort in contacting another staff member who was more capable of handling everything (a mod). I was not on at the time, but I can speak from my former staff experience that being only a TEST MOD with a TRUSTED online  is very hard to handle certain situations. Like I said, Penny punished people who he HEARD say the word. I have been on many times with him and literally anyone who said it got punished. Also, I don't think copping an attitude with me will really help your cause.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious - by ding - 07-18-2019, 09:03 PM