Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
(07-24-2019, 11:29 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Here is proof of you spamming admin chat, not dropping a situation that you were told multiple times to drop, and trying to start shit. https://imgur.com/a/Pe4OJDi

im confused about these pictures. Yes, I was spamming admin chat, I never said I wasnt. I stopped after the first warning, like I said in the report.  I didnt know how else to talk about the report. he then proceeded to kick me after I said he sucked. I asked him why. He said because I was arguing with staff but I stopped. My video proves that he stopped.  

That one image about me ask "why you report" was against a traitor. He killed someone in front of me and I shot him and he reported me. I asked why he reported me and it was just a bunch of spam letters in the report. 

You also took a picture of when I was  trying to chop it up with Farley by being nice to him and maybe make him leave me alone but then someone took it as me "trying to start shit" even though Chris kept PMing me for most of the game and I only responded in chat because I dont know how to msg, i tried !msg and it didnt work. 

You took pictures of me asking to be unmuted and saying I wasnt arguing with the staff. After  Isaid that, Chris Farley unmuted me.

(07-24-2019, 11:34 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:29 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Here is proof of you spamming admin chat, not dropping a situation that you were told multiple times to drop, and trying to start shit. https://imgur.com/a/Pe4OJDi

Yeah no wonder you left that out the report. I think from all of this you need to learn to drop things. You were talking about a single RDM for 3 maps if I read correctly. Staff have to do other things then discuss an RDM for 3 whole maps. You took matters into your own hands and were slain accordingly, then continued to argue about it. Relentlessly arguing with staff is against the rules and you were kicked/banned for reaching the Awarn system's threshold limit of warns and kicks.

What are you talking, left that out of the report? I said I was spamming admin chat but I was discussing my RDM. When that happened, it was literally 15 minutes ago. I stopped doing it after my first warning cuz I didnt realize it was considered spamming. I was discussing the RDM.  Then 3 maps later, James is complaining about the same Propkiller/RDMer and the staff werent doing anything. So, I talked to James about the same situation. I had   I did take matters into my own hand and I never argued about that slay, I literally said I deserved it because I did.    Yes, I was kicked/banned for warn threshold but also, Chris kicked me, by himself before the threshold was reached, then when I rejoined, he warned me again and that got me kicked again.  I should have never been warned for Revenge RDM and I should have never gotten another "Arguing with Staff/ Admin chat Spam Warn". I took my two slays for the Revenge RDM and I didnt argue with the staff to receive that second warning.  Really feels like u didnt read my report.

Messages In This Thread
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by ultroninstank - 07-24-2019, 10:35 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by happy - 07-24-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by ultroninstank - 07-24-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Foxka - 07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Fozzy - 07-24-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Wakonda - 07-24-2019, 01:40 PM