Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Flama Blanca Se Atenúa ‘The White Flame Grows Dim’
How tough this is man.  One of the first people I met in this community was you, Prince Nicky.  It has been a pleasure to know you for these many years.  It is not often players stick with a community for so long but you sir are an exception.  It doesn't feel that long ago when I joined 1PS to see nicky on, commanding the server with his energetic voice.  Helping others learn the rules, and making friends along the way that wont just last for a short time, but will last forever.  How it has been about 5 years now is crazy to even think about.  I'm gonna miss you man, but maybe we will be able to link up IRL if you are ever around to do so.  

For the final time (most likely): Goodbye Prince Nicky. Ride off into that sunset with hope and grace.  We here in Dinks community pray for what you are about to embark on, and hope that one day you can return and tell us stories about your journey.  And as always, Keep on check checking ;) 

*Check Check*  - Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: La Flama Blanca Se Atenúa ‘The White Flame Grows Dim’ - by DoYouLiftBro - 07-25-2019, 12:26 AM