Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Night Staff App
I am just going to go ahead and lock this thread since you do not reach any of the requirements to become staff at this time.

I believe what would have really helped people know who you are is if you included your prior names, even if all the hours combined between them would not have been enough. If you go to gametracker either via a web search or by selecting the prop hunt gametracker on the main forum page, you can find how much time you have for each name, when you first joined the server, and see how active you are which may be helpful going into the future. For what I remember, you have not really caused any problems on the server.

What I suggest, let the community get to know you and next time make sure you meet or exceed the requirements before applying for staff again. The earliest you can reapply for staff is September 11th.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Late Night Staff App - by Velox - 08-11-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Late Night Staff App - by killerZoreo - 08-11-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: Late Night Staff App - by Old Man Voss - 08-11-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Late Night Staff App - by Sharmander - 08-11-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: Late Night Staff App - by happy - 08-11-2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Late Night Staff App - by TheUltraFish - 08-11-2019, 12:25 PM