i apologize for what i done and didnt think anyone would get mad
Ingame Name: Apex105

SteamID: i tried to find it on steam id finder but it wont work

Who Banned You: nicole Bolas

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm 

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: i am really sorry, that i planted the bomb and blew up 6 people or more i said i was gonna screw around with it and not take it around where there was people, yet apparently as i arm it and play with the wires and blew myself up it seems like there were people near by or some who may have followed me, yet i as i hear an admin say make sure to call it out before you do it which i did, i wasent really trying to piss off everyone i was just trying to be funny and i thought people would take it as a joke, personally if i was the victim of this rdm i would laugh it out and just move on, not only that but i seen people did this in the past even those who werent playing with the c4, (possibly trolling like i did) in this server, pretty much i didnt care when that happened to me because i thought it was funny. i would like to get unbanned please or maybe lower the ban instead of forever. this will never happen again and next time i will call it out and tell people not to go near me, yet if i cant do it again at all then i am ok with that. i am sorry to everyone that i pissed off and would like to get my banned lowered or unbanned please :( 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uest--6039

Other: to anyone thats mad i have admitted my guilt and if your that pissed i can understand 

Messages In This Thread
i apologize for what i done and didnt think anyone would get mad - by Apex105 - 08-17-2019, 08:19 PM