Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
(08-30-2019, 10:46 AM)Proper Wrote: I have literally never denied being an issue. AS MUCH of an issue as her? That's funny. If that's your opinion on it, I don't really care. I never enticed her though. She started disliking me because I said "My first interaction with her was her being kind of rude to me, so I don't like her too much" in response to dong calling her a shitposter in a private discord. She called me out publicly and started intense beef because of it in the Dink's discord, and she never stopped saying shady, indirect shit about/to me after that. This is something I said in my post. I don't care if she goes after me; I don't care if ANYONE goes after me. It doesn't matter to me. It started to matter to me when I saw her being racist to Lycan constantly. She was never racist to me, and I don't know where you read that in my post. tl;dr she's toxic and has been community banned previously for a very similar reason. She claims she's changed but all she has changed is how she goes after people. I don't care about my position in this community and I would rather be banned than have her unbanned.

I would have blocked her but I don't like seeing the blocked messages thing (Discord is trash for that). No shit we were both toxic though. I've said it like 20 times, I would rather be banned than sit there and watch her go after people because of her own personal issues on top of being racist to someone who expressed to her he was sick of it happening constantly. She literally blocked him because he upset her and she continued to be racist to him on the forums and in Discord. Where does the apparent "joke" end? When does it become real? Because I don't think it's a joke anymore if you're constantly racist whenever this person is in Discord (or in some cases, not even present).

I'm toxic. No news. She's toxic. No news. Keep her out. :)

Yes I remember that whole fiasco.  I assumed that the racism was directed towards you and it wasn't so thats my bad.  

There is still a small price to pay for not having to deal with anyone on an app, and to just see "blocked message" shouldn't have been to much of an inconvenience but again thats my opinion.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Seeker - 08-29-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Addressing Toxicity in the Community - by Avi - 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM