Fox's ban appeal
(08-30-2019, 12:08 PM)ryn Wrote: hi i am the aforementioned ryn here to fuck shit up

in all seriousness though Renzo PM'd me and was like "yo help these guys are friends i just wanna make sure they're not ghosting" (not his exact words but i like mine better) which he's done in the past, like he said just bc of things that have unfolded in his past experiences. i was like "ye sure u got it home dog" bc i'm fucking awesome, thank u, thank u...
as rounds passed i watched you in particular, just because you were always easier to find than your friend

on one round in question, i was spectating you and it was you and three other people i believe, and i watched you turn around the restaurant in ttt_fastfood and just start laying into atlas. after the fact, since it looked a lil odd i asked atlas if there was a KOS or anything on him, and he said not that I'm aware, and nobody else spoke up to say otherwise. I scrolled up in chat and nothing, no KOS, no sus, nothing on him whatsoever, but you killed him quicker than i could say fuck bitches get money.

the other round, the one where he's accused (and admitted! smooth...) of teaming i was actually not watching him, it was actually one of my t rounds and i was a T with his buddy! i was across the map fuckin shit up (just what i do best) and heard lots of gun shots so i bhopped my happy little ass over to see what was going on but you were already dead so i missed that whole exchange.

but the other round where you killed atlas i was watching the whole thing unfold so BAM KABLAM KACHOW

this post took way too much effort i hate that renzo said i was a witness even tho i was

(08-30-2019, 12:07 PM)Fox Wrote: I understand, but I was not ghosting. I only RDMed a guy and I am willing to accept my punishment for it. But a week ban? Btw, my friend was also banned for ghosting and he broke NO rule at all. He is actually a bit newer to the TTT gamemode.

on the round that i mentioned, i'm assuming atlas had killed your buddy or somebody in dead chat was like "ye atlas is a t watch him fuck these bitches up" and he let you know that whoever had said/done that which caused a completely unwarranted kill by you, on atlas

why am i still responding to this zzzzzzzzz

I did not admit to being the best friends of all fairy land. I only said We are in a call, we are chilling. That doesn't mean we trusted each other. We still tried to fuck each other when one of us was a 1. HOWEVER , we were not on long enough to be a T very often. My friend, Slightly had the only turn between us of being T. He still told me in call he wasn't. He still raped me when I killed his fellow traitor. We would stay together in rooms sometimes to see if one of us would shoot. When I see he doesn't shoot, I know he is proven.

Messages In This Thread
Fox's ban appeal - by Fox - 08-30-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by DoYouLiftBro - 08-30-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 08-30-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by Avi - 08-30-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by Dildo Shwaggins - 08-30-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by Fox - 08-30-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by Dildo Shwaggins - 08-30-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by Burrito Bowl - 08-30-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by Penguinslayer4 - 08-30-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 08-30-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Fox's ban appeal - by RenzoLeBenzo - 08-30-2019, 11:48 AM