Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt
(09-02-2019, 04:22 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 04:18 PM)[GFLCLAN] Andrew Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 04:09 PM)Móno Wrote: What do you mean "did not have a vac ban"? The thread was literally created three days ago and already has MULTIPLE vac bans. As the video being shown on here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...eo-Hacking. Its very and I mean very obvious, and this is coming from me who has been playing over a year and can obviously tell cheaters (I.e. hackers). The videos alone is enough evidence for a ban. Certainly those vac bans has to do with his gameplay, I mean, how did he know about the T-post on top of the light all of a sudden? Mind explaining that portion of the video?

So rather than making a thorough investigation, it is easier to ban the player because of an assumption of "vac bans = must be cheating"? That is not how an admin does their job. You collect enough evidence to prove the person is cheating rather than ban them on assumption. Where is the posted STEAM ID of the people alting? Why is their STEAM ID not posted, so they can appeal for an unban? Right, there aren't any, because they were banned on assumptions rather than proof.

The account was hacking....that is clear. That is why it was banned, the comment about an alt is not why they were banned.
"Certainly those vac bans has to do with his gameplay, I mean, how did he know about the T-post on top of the light all of a sudden? Mind explaining that portion of the video?"
assumption that he hacks due to vac ban.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt - by [GFLCLAN] Andrew - 09-02-2019, 04:24 PM