Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt
(09-02-2019, 03:41 PM)[GFLCLAN] Andrew Wrote: In the second video of mini oreo, when he shoots there is recoil, therefor he does not use no recoil and/or aimbot. Saying they're outside does not mean oreo has wallhacks, he clearly said it in a sarcaistic tone. Throughout the video, yet again, he plays legit and has no vac ban on his account. You are clearly giving an biased opinon rather than analysing the video throughouly. 
I looked at the video, with sound muted myself and still found oreo to be hacking. It's fine if you disagree but it's very apparent here, and many others agree. Is this a friend of yours or something? I'm not assuming, I'm genuinely asking.
Ballpark: So a 2015 year old account is an alt? Even though the account owns garrys mod and has made tons of videos of playing? Interesting.
We've had similar incidents before, this one would not be unique or a first. You learn this the more you play and experience things.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...king--8771 : As stated, he failed to ask for first person evidence. Being twitchty is not releated to hacking. He banned the player on minimum evidence. 
You do not 100% need first person evidence. If you cannot see the hacking, that is on your end. Many here are familiar with the multiple types of hacks, this one being an aimlock. Twitching is highly different, than the aim locking back onto props. This is shown in both videos shared on this ban request.
As for my thread/ban. I shared my IP, my invoice of GMOD and that I do not run GMOD in family shared.  You cant ban players on assumptions because "oh wow fresh account".
As stated before fish will be posting the evidence shortly.
Also please dont contradict yourself in your last statement, when you CLEARLY have a biased opinon on your friend.
The numerous 'test' kicks can already be seen at ballparks thread. He gets kicked for "test" even though he is ailve. He got kicked because "??" rather than asking the owner of the server instability or hiccup.
This was not theultrafish that kicked him, that was the video that the staff member had posted. Please pay closer attention before saying I'm contradicting myself. This was mono that did the kick, and not theultrafish. There is no bias as I am asking for  evidence on your part but you're failing to provide it. I will leave this open for another day and I will be the admin to decide on this since the other one is the one in question. But I will tell you that you currently do not have enough evidence for abuse.

Please work on finding some more evidence to prove that he's been abusive and something will be done. If you cannot, nothing will be done sorry. That is how dinklebergs works. Evidence is important.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very abusive and inexperienced admin on Prophunt - by Smurfmin - 09-02-2019, 04:26 PM