Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CKG
The kid has such a hard on for me. Last night 9/2 I asked him to do his job and slay a prop killer (stiffler's mom) for prop killing along with aethor. I ask him why he doesn't slay the guy for even a round, and he responds "There was no report on him from the person he pk'd." When, in fact, there was one, but the person cancelled it. No matter, Stiffler's admitted to prop killing in my report that I put in on him. CKG still refused to do his job. Then, tonight a guy puts in a report and states that I killed him with my discombob, but cannot prove it. When I ask the person that slayed me (CKG) to show proof of what happened he can't do it. How are people like this allowed even the slightest amount of power? I want to have fun on this server, but I'm unable to because staff like CKG are always going to protect the wrong people. I mean the guy was upset to find out that aethor, a known prop killer and overall toxic player, was indefinitely banned. Is this the type of person you want to have control of your server when you're not on? I personally feel like something should be done.

Messages In This Thread
CKG - by ✪ Tupack - 09-03-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: CKG - by Admiral Arbok - 09-03-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: CKG - by Laced Xanax - 09-03-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: CKG - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-03-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: CKG - by Stiffler's Mom - 09-03-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: CKG - by Ckg - 09-03-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: CKG - by Meeemo - 09-04-2019, 09:32 AM