Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up.
A few things that I'm going to mention:

You keep emphazing that "This decision was made unanimously by the Upper Staff," but you left out the fact that the PH admins said that they didn't vote on some of the TTT bans due to not knowing them too well.
"For people I did not know really at all, like Tdawg, I let TTT decide what to do with him" - A quote from TheUltraFish in response to my question about involvement of ph admins in ttt bans.

This is more minor, but I still heavily disagree with using mostly evidence from a private discord as evidence to get someone banned. (I'm referring to the Wild ban btw)

We all know that these "hiveminds" that are mentioned are considered a big problem. We all know that they had more people than just the ones banned. Why did you only chose to ban the people you did?

Ill add more questions as needed. I do think its a good thing that this thread was made. Thanks for doing it.

Messages In This Thread
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Gabe - 09-06-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by killerZoreo - 09-06-2019, 06:24 PM