Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up.
I plan on leaving soon and making a small post just to say so but just as a small gesture:

But Nuru as FACE of the community? For her well detailed, thought out responses, accepting of responsibility, communication, and levelheadedness through all of this?

Not as a community leader or head or anything, but I personally believe, if anything, she represents what a good staff member and community member should be. I have my biases towards certain members and staff, I know a lot of us do, but I think many of us (with a select few in disagreement) can agree, that throughout all of this, she has handled this with incredible poise and kindness. I know this has been stressful, especially since TTT isn't even her side of things, but she has done a tremendous job doing what this community really lacks from the top down and back up:

Communicating.

Thanks, Nuru.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Gabe - 09-06-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Community Toxicity Bans. The Follow Up. - by Seeker - 09-06-2019, 10:23 PM