LilyMakesAnAppeal
There are a lot of things I want to say so I will try to be as consise as possible. Referring back to the conversation in dms we had about your staff app, I mentioned history repeating itself. Before you left the community during your time as staff, your group back then went out of their way to defend you on things, to a point where people didn't want to say anything because of backlash; the same scenario started happening here back when this conversation happened with the "clique" of people I referred to starting to do the same thing by defending you (whether you wanted them to or not). 
My question is why do you want to be back in the community and your intentions because right now I get mixed feelings for what you think of the community. Before your community ban I know you talked about caring about the server but your actions said otherwise, an example being you joining in our ttt server with people from another ttt community that you staff with sharing similar names and saying things against the community knowing what they were doing was wrong, then trying to defend me when someone else was trolling. Its those types of actions that make me question if you care.
Right now I am at a -1 because I dont want to see the same cycle repeating itself and I think there needs to be time before another chance is considered.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Dot ♡ - 09-06-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-06-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by happy - 09-06-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by JustKuono - 09-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Burrito Bowl - 09-06-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by -aEth0r - 09-06-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Avi - 09-07-2019, 04:03 AM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Dildo Shwaggins - 09-07-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Scoovie - 09-07-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: LilyMakesAnAppeal - by Gabe - 09-15-2019, 10:00 AM