Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go (Discord App)
Discord Name: Avi (Chicken Nugget Scientist)

Discord ID: Avi#4653

When First Joined(Estimate): I've been around for almost three years in the community and joined the discord after I became staff.

What can you do to help the discord community: I bring experience in discord staffing a large scale server which has made me familiar with Discord TOS/Discord Community Guidelines, bot command usage, and staff response.  I am familiar with the specific bot we are using to handle moderation and I helped test the bot commands when they were being set up.  Having this experience and knowledge would help effectively moderate the discord for the community.

Why you want to help the discord community: I think my experience will translate well to this discord community, and I will be able to help the community while bringing new ideas, tips, etc. to make moderating easier and more efficient.  I am familiar with our set of rules and having this role would further allow me to assist new and regular discord users with any questions and concerns they have, while also helping the staff that are tasked with moderating the discord.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go (Discord App) - by Avi - 09-11-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-11-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by Old Man Voss - 09-11-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 09-11-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by happy - 09-11-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by Burrito Bowl - 09-11-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by Christian - 09-11-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Let's Go (Discord App) - by Ckg - 09-12-2019, 10:36 AM