Banned for Teaming with Cactus
Name:  Semenbeard the Ass Pirate

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:43225030

Who banned you:  Avi

Reason for ban:  teaming

Length of ban: two weeks / 14 days

Reason for admins to unban:  I get that teaming as an offense is serious and can really ruin some people's enjoyment of the game, but this was more along the lines of dumb fooling around between Cactus and I.  I gave him a homerun bat when I was a T, then when he died (he was kosed for having a homerun bat as a non-detective) I defibbed him.  I figured it would be funny to see people's confusion to an inno being revived.  As it was, there were very few people online, and I don't remember anyone being upset about it (there were only two T's after all), aside from Meepo mentioning to me that what I had done was technically teaming.  When I think of harmful teaming I think of like, giving an inno T weapons to screw over your T buddies, or a detective giving a traitor a stryker so they can kill more innos, or something else to that effect, all I ended up accomplishing was getting myself killed.  I think Cactus also ended up hitting the detective with said bat because the detective had him grappled?  All in all it seemed like some pretty harmless shenanigans, a two week ban feels like a bit much.

Have you been banned before:  Twice for mic spam

Other:  Kinda same as Cactus's note, maybe just mentioning "hey try not to do that that's teaming" or something would have accomplished the same.  I've definitely seen similar stuff to this happen in the past and people looked the other way because it was funny and largely harmless (which is kind of the point of TTT - a dumb funny game).  Not shading Avi or anything, she's a good mod and has always been nice to me, I'm sure she's just following the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for Teaming with Cactus - by Semenbeard the Ass Pirate - 09-12-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Banned for Teaming with Cactus - by Christian - 09-12-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Banned for Teaming with Cactus - by Meeemo - 09-13-2019, 09:03 AM
RE: Banned for Teaming with Cactus - by Gabe - 09-13-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Banned for Teaming with Cactus - by Gabe - 09-15-2019, 09:27 AM