Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application
Hey Juptier! Thanks for Applying!

Voss covered most of what was needed to say. It seems you recently just came back from a long time of being inactive. Yes, you just met the 60 hours after coming back to the server, but it doesn't mean you immediately have met all the requirements. Try spending more time around in the community, re-introduce yourself to the new players who might not know you. Like voss said, you don't have to be on everyday.

There's a few changes to the rules since you've been gone, new maps which means new spots to know. I hope along with spending more time on server you can familiarize yourself with many of the changes that took place while you were gone. I haven't played with you enough to develop how I feel about you as a staff. I hope I can see if you've improved from previous attitudes before when I first met you. Hope to see you on server.

It's going to be a (-1) from me this time around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Abdel - 09-22-2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Avi - 09-22-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application - by Cake - 10-02-2019, 10:13 AM