Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just letting you know about it
i just got slained for litterally (no reason spesified), theres no way i could be slained for anything because i havent broken any rules, ive been listening to music and for the past four rounds ive been killed right in the beggining of the rounds. literally the first person to die each round, one of the rounds i died because i was afk trying to respond to a report, but i havent even killed anyone in the past rounds or shot at anyone i havent had the chance. ive been listening to music the whole time so i havent really been talking or listening to people eaither so i dont know how thats a thing. good luck with whats going on i guess. im only saying something now because this is the third slay ive been through thats been like this, seems like theres a bit of a problem (contact me if you want screenshots of the actual slay)

Messages In This Thread
Just letting you know about it - by Bang - 09-26-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Just letting you know about it - by Meeemo - 09-26-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Just letting you know about it - by Beepo - 09-27-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: Just letting you know about it - by Meeemo - 09-27-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Just letting you know about it - by Gabe - 09-28-2019, 05:29 PM