Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please nerf the KRISS Vector
The Vector is averaging about 22 damage a shot to the body at short-medium range. This is easily repeatable by just looking at damagelog in any given round. This is ridiculously high for an SMG (more on this later in this post). On top of all this, the Vector has one of the highest (possibly the highest) fire rate of any weapon on the server and only takes ~2.10 seconds to get a full mag of 25 bullets off. Rounding down in this case at 20 damage a hit, the damage per second is 238 which is stupid high. [See attached image GettingKilledInOneSecond].

Now if you take a look at all the other images I have attached as well, the damage per hit and rate of fire of most other weapons is much lower and is annoying to fight the vector against with these weapons

The highlights from my janky work i did in paint in like 2 minutes

Mac 10: Average damage to body 5-8 per hit
P90: Average damage to body 12 per hit
MP9: Average damage to body 9-16 per hit [Honestly seems like random spread as most of these are to the chest]
MP5 Navy: Average damage to body 7-12 per hit
M16: Average damage 16 per hit
KRISS Vector: Average damage to body 22 per hit
Galil: Average damage to body 15 per hit
Famas: Average damage to body 15 per hit
Aries: Average damage to body 8-14 per hit

So the damage difference between the vector and any other SMG/Rifle is 6 which is 28% stronger than any other weapon in this list. I did not include the Mp7, Aug, or Pulse rifle as they are generally the same caliber with lower fire rate/low mag size and generally weaker. Didn't want to have to do any more testing but this is a list of the most used weapons in the server.

The fact that the Vector has the mag size it does, with it's fire rate and also the fact that you start with the maximum ammo you can hold makes it very frustrating to fight against all the time. I am sure that a lot of people also agree with this as well. If there was any way that it could get a nerf to make it on par with the other weapons of like 13-16 damage per hit, it would be much more balanced. As it stands, you can shoot someone with the M16 [a rifle] it takes 7 hits assuming you get no head shots, while the vector with similar recoil that shoots 3 times faster only kills someone in 5. In a game where it only takes 5-8 shots a hit to kill someone, a gun that can kill someone in 5 instead of 7 makes a huge difference, especially when the gun is a bullet hose.

Please either reduce the damage by like 6-8 per hit or give the gun more recoil along with a lower fire rate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by f5 - 09-28-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by Christian - 09-28-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by Saitama - 09-30-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by Christian - 10-01-2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by killerZoreo - 09-28-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by Meeemo - 09-29-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by Saitama - 10-02-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Please nerf the KRISS Vector - by Christian - 10-02-2019, 03:36 PM