Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight's Resignation
Hello again, Midnight here, also known as Mono. Been a staff since June and it has been great over the course of 3 1/2 months . However, I do believe I should stop from staffing not from my mental health, but I completely have lost interest on the game per se, more specifically, Prop Hunt. Other than that, I've been playing other video games I enjoyed and websites I regularly visit on. This has nothing to do with my denial of my Moderator Application, this has to do with me and the playerbase. Repetitive, boredom, predicaments, etc. The problems I have with this community is conflicts or so-called dramas. Even though I don't pay any attention or get involved, but it can cause a negative outcome (E.g. Recent community bans). I don't want to bring that one recent event, but it's just a prime example. Moreover, few people dislike me, which is completely fine. All I'm saying is I lost interest on the game and the server as a whole and it's time to move on. Also to note, I'm not leaving permanently, just temporarily and not looking forward on staffing the server anymore.

Also a side note, I wasn't bother on making this as a thread, but I wanted this to be in my profile. If any questions or concerns, message me via Steam and/or Discord. As always, take care. Midnight out.

Messages In This Thread
Midnight's Resignation - by Móno - 10-04-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Midnight's Resignation - by TheUltraFish - 10-04-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Midnight's Resignation - by happy - 10-04-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Midnight's Resignation - by Andre - 10-04-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Midnight's Resignation - by Agent Doge - 10-04-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Midnight's Resignation - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 10-04-2019, 11:47 PM