Help i need to be unbanned so i can get 2k hours on gmod
Ingame Name: Ace1579

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117863000

Who Banned You:  @RenzoLeBenzo 

Reason For Ban: Grapple Exploit

Length of Ban: I think a month 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I just started playing on the server again like a day or 2 ago and the only time i have done the "Grapple Exploit" is when the round is over and for those who don't know is basically when you fly really really fast across the map...........What i do during the round is just strafe in mid air which does not make me go anywhere as fast i could be going with the exploit.........Now unless you are not allowed to Strafe in mid air or doing the exploit after the round is over is bad (Which doesn't make any sense at all) Then i don't see why i was banned. Do i have to post a video about the difference??? People who have seen me do both should easily be able to tell which is obviously bad.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope......well not any "Real" ban

Other: For the ones who are curious just let me know and i will gladly make a video to show what it looks like......But not how to do it because doing it is bad.
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]

Messages In This Thread
Help i need to be unbanned so i can get 2k hours on gmod - by Ace1579 - 10-10-2019, 07:07 PM