how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man
Nothing odd here, ban should be lifted.

However, Staff need to start being held accountable for mistakes like these. This is the 3rd ban on this player, when it's been clear he is not cheating. That's not to say that all Mods judgement in regards to hacking bans are wrong, but this is happening way too frequently. Perhaps Admins from now on should be sent the evidence for review, and come to a conclusion based off of what is provided. Evidence should ALWAYS be conclusive if you're going to pull the trigger on the ban. And I don't really see anything conclusive here.

I feel there should be a private discussion among-st all the Mods on what to look for when it comes to hackers, anything to prevent unfortunate incidents like these from happening in the future. Just my take at least on this situation, hopefully it isn't taken in a negative way.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man - by Christian - 10-29-2019, 11:58 AM