Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kitchen looks better in green
Ingame Name:augmENTreality2
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208040005
Time Played: 699 hours [64 of those on overflow]
When First Joined:  17th Jan 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be seen on the server anywhere from 9am to 9pm EST, depending on when I decide to sleep that day
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor, Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I am pretty active on the server in terms of playtime, as I usually hop on everyday for a bit. When I am on I try to help staff with issues, including the normal mic spam, ghosting, hacking that we encounter on server. I  do my best to help new players with things such as a loud mic that just needs a settings change, people getting themselves stuck, players in general wanting tips on how to hide, etc. I’ve finally gotten myself set up to record when shit hits the fan.
Also I’ll make sure no props are in the kitchen.

Why do you want to help the community?: I joined this community at the beginning of this year, and I’ve always enjoyed playing here. Recently it appears that the PH world has less and less active staff, which I understand and ain’t stressed about. It just seems an appropriate time to get some more active players in the staff team, and I’d love to be a part of making this community better. No one likes playing with cheaters, and as Trusted, I would be able to better help with ghosting situations, recording hackers, and keeping the server a fun and exciting place to be.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have 2 bans on my record, one joke and one serious. The serious ban happened in July and was for unstuck abuse. I have since tried to correct my actions.

Serious ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:208040005&time=1552016874
Joke ban:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1573768418

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Nope

How did you find us?:  Flippin through PH servers when I got gmod, and found one that was fun, and had active staff taking care of issues. Just kinda hung around since.

Other: Thanks for reading my application folks. Feedback/Criticisms/Toes gladly accepted.
[Image: player_time.png]
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]

Messages In This Thread
The kitchen looks better in green - by augmENTreality2 - 11-18-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: The kitchen looks better in green - by Andre - 11-18-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: The kitchen looks better in green - by Abdel - 11-18-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: The kitchen looks better in green - by Avi - 11-19-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: The kitchen looks better in green - by Apate - 11-19-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: The kitchen looks better in green - by Near - 11-19-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: The kitchen looks better in green - by Mono - 11-21-2019, 10:31 PM