Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Noire's Trusted Application (For Real This Time)
Ingame Name: Noire ♜ 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59816946

Time Played: I currently have 517.8 hours on the TTT server.

When First Joined: I joined a long time ago, I can't really be for sure when I joined, however, it has been longer than two or three, maybe, years?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available a lot throughout the day. I can get on whenever I am not in class or am not working. Weekdays - Mainly 5-11 but can be flexible  Weekends - A lot longer than weekdays. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel as though I can currently just provide my assistance to whoever needs it. Eventually, I hope that I can help in a few more ways for example, I may not be proficient in the pointshop, I do have experience coding some simple Lua. I wish to become a staff member than can reach out to the community with open arms taking suggestions and of course denying them as well. Uh, I just want to be the best staff member I can be. I have co-owned, administrated, and been apart of many staff teams before and have handled large servers of people in the past. 

Why you want to help the community: Well, I want to help this community because I am apart of it. I've been apart of it for many years and have played many hours on the server. Why wouldn't I want to see the server become a better place? I have tried to take a backseat approach to helping out the server by trying to do as much as I can while not being staff. However, I want to step up and make a difference with my name, rather than others. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, I have never been banned... unless you count like one joke ban.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, I applied for admin. Yep, got denied and told never to reapply for staff. lol. That was a nice joke.

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg's TTT back in its infancy, looking for a server with little to no addons, or vanilla. Yep. 

Other:  nothing else to add gg bois

Messages In This Thread
Noire's Trusted Application (For Real This Time) - by Noire ♜ - 11-28-2019, 07:58 PM