Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App for Redd
Hey Redd Oblivion! Thanks for Applying!

It's always nice seeing people that have been around for abit to apply. As I see things now, there are no problems regarding how you follow rules or try to help others on server. You are a good noodle on server. Your quite active and I can see where you would be able to come and fill out those extra moments in time for staff. Try being more active around the forums and the discord since I haven't seen some of that action. For the recording part, you don't have to go through the obs part like everyone else. I use bandicam strictly for evidence purposes and It runs perfectly on this potato. 

I will share a concern I have. Every day there are trolls and people will be people. People will say some harsh stuff and everyone isn't super immune. I know that you have a dislike for people who have the ability to easily break the rules and laugh it off like it's nothing. Make sure that this doesn't get under your skin, they are just some trolls trying to ruin people's experience, and you showing them that makes their mission complete when you show them that they got to you. 

As things are now, I will (-1) on this application. Show me that you can steel your resolve and follow the proper way to deal with trolls. 

Messages In This Thread
Trusted App for Redd - by [red]Redd Oblivion - 12-01-2019, 05:46 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 12-01-2019, 06:16 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by [red]Redd Oblivion - 12-01-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by Abdel - 12-01-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by Andre - 12-01-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 12-01-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by augmENTreality2 - 12-02-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Trusted App for Redd - by TheUltraFish - 12-04-2019, 07:47 PM