Poll: Forgive Darnell
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Darnell Unban
Alright, Im gonna start with the screenshots:

Where this all began <--Rainbow shot the wall and ceiling away from you, you ran towards him, then killed him for tbaiting saying he intentionally set out to tbait you. I dont have the deathscene due to map changing immediately after.

The first gag <--you claimed he said racist slurs to you in dms, for 1. Rainbow is a guest, therefor he has no pming abilities unless you add him on steam or discord, those are not my jurisdictions. I am here to help control the server, not monitor your dm's on other platforms. 2. You then proceeded to call him the F word in server (which is under my jurisdiction) and get mad that I gagged you for it.

RDM for name <--I had told Kermit and Headshot to change their names from Tyreese and Darrell at the end of the round, you took it upon yourself to rdm Headshot, which earned you a slay. Players can not change their name mid round as the server bans them for 1 minute. Hence why I wasnt pushing the matter more that round. Which was shown clearly to you here: Kermit's temp ban for name change mid round

The videos:

Slur #2 <--here's a video of the 2nd slur not even 2 minutes after you got gagged the first time for it, also proof I told Headshot to stop trolling. P.S. not sure why OBS doesnt pick up my voice in game.

Yelling #1 <--this here is important cause you later claim you were never told to stop or given any warnings to stop yelling and mic spamming.

Some warnings <--you seem very intent on saying I never got after anyone for anything that was done to you. here's me muting Headshot after also gagging him for doing work arounds for the N word, as well as muting Rainbow for a comment he made to you (after in which he stopped even talking to you for the most part)

You all being toxic to one another <--While they were in the wrong for starting shit (which as seen in evidence before this they were warned to stop,) you also started stuff by telling everyone to stfu and such. The only thing I wish I had done differently here is kicked all 3 of you for the toxicity you were ALL displaying.

Making fun of Kermit and some double standards <--So here you make fun of Kermit's voice (later playing a kermit related song into your mic earning you a gag for micspam) and also have some double standards. While I know white people arent a minority so people say you cant be racist towards whites, but you have some double standards that people cant say anything about you because of the color of your skin, but you can say whatever you want about theirs. P.S. making fun of peoples voices antagonizes them more. Also, this is also evidence that I warned the other Mod I called on to help handle the situation that Rainbow had been targeting you. I also checked after EVERY ROUND to make sure he did not do any more random damage to you. Just because I dont announce everything I am doing to everyone on server does not mean I am not doing anything to handle a situation.

Here's a lot <--A 2nd gag for yelling, my telling headshot and kermit to change their names (which by the way their warning came at the end of the round so it didnt give them very much time to change it, hence why I didnt kick them immediately for it,) you claiming you had never been warned to stop mic spamming, you admitting to the previously mentioned mic spam of playing Kermit the Frog theme in your mic, proof Kermit did change his name, getting aggressive with staff. P.S. Neither one of their names violated MOTD after the name change, hence why we did not force them to change them again. You were even told this by Nicol when you continued to go off about it.

A lot more <--Other mod saying the name was now fine as it did not violate MOTD, more aggression towards staff and other players, oh look, yet another time WE DID get after Headshot for breaking a rule and you still got aggressive and went after him over a situation that was already addressed.

More. <--follows the same trend as all the other ones.

Report you said he "got away with"The deathscene for said report

Bonus round: Your friend RDM'd Nicol right after Nicol banned you then claimed the T kosed you, I had a talk with said T and he claimed he never called Nicol out due to the fact he was a T. Boop <--and while this has nothing to do with said ban it is still something to note.

And although you've already admitted to alt evading, Ill put this here for safe keeping: 

Alt #2RDM <--outside of talking and being extremely aggressive, you immediately gave yourself away by seeking out and RDMing Rainbow

And thus concludes my ted talk. Have fun with all this!

I'd also like to know what went through your mind as you connected the 3rd time after already being banned for Alt Evasion on your Turbo Man account. Like, why did you think that one would play out any different? Why would you even try a 3rd time?

Also, didnt notice you were already banned on an account so you admitted to 3 incidences of alt evasion. Which, kudos to you for honesty on that part I suppose.

Messages In This Thread
Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Avi - 12-04-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 03:46 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 03:51 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 12-04-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Darnell Unban - by ChokeMeGrandpa - 12-04-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 05:16 PM