Poll: Forgive Darnell
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Darnell Unban
Your video evidence is severely lacking as you conveniently missed a lot of stuff including the first time when Headshot said N IGGER out loud to myself in front of the whole server. Which then became a laughing stock with everyone having a good ole time. Big problem with having that go down and BIGGER problem with you as an admin doing absolutely nothing about it. Then I receive a gag for being upset and claiming there is a double standard which there was entirely and I think that right there proves it. I say the f word? my goodness GAG. Headshot says the n word but no big deal. Then the kid has the balls to say it again out loud to everyone where yes you got that one on video. Once again no gag which he should have been. Just a small warning. You let this harassment go on when it could have been dealt with swiftly and justly. All these videos continue to show an onslaught which ensued on me from the band of children playing their games. Including a test mod who kept pushing me out to be the troll yet I was not instigating the conflict with these individuals. I was not changing my name to racist hate. I was not changing my name to get around the admin request to continue trolling a black man on TTT. Right when I get called the troll I raise my voice in defense and 2 seconds later I'm gagged. You had your shit out on me the second I accidentally thought you were a little kid and not a woman. You kept the mistreatment towards me going and did not step in to have it stop. WHY Would you continue to let these people harass me? COULD YOU NOT HAVE IMPLORED THEM TO STOP AND PLAY THE GAME!? No you allowed this to continue and only 1 person received punishment. Myself. You even said yourself you wish you did it differently and punished the lot of us so that you could stop it but you didnt and certainly allowed it to continue.

Nicol damaged me with the props. Your video deathscene sure does not show the barrels at all. One was on fire and I did not notice it and it blew up. If you add the 2 videos together where It had happened I immediately yelled out DAMN and shot Nicol a couple times. Then noticing he was a detective I stopped shooting. Then I was killed by the 2 guys. I send out my report which was met with no action and ignored altogether. WHAT IS EVEN MORE FUNNY. Is you completely cut out the video of Nicol arguing with me and saying he can do whatever he wants. CONVENIENT. And that ended up being finally where I get banned was through the back and forth with this unjust MOD who is above the rules of the server. Especially when I was yelled at in the beginning of that game in one of the videos for blowing up barrels with no one around. What's that nice word I stated in the beginning of this request? DOUBLE STANDARD.

My "Friend" added me in the middle of the harassment in your server and apologized to me on DM saying that these kids were wrong to be doing what they were doing and tried to tell me to calm down and let it go so they leave me alone. Never played with the guy before but it was nice to receive that message. Unfortunately I am very prideful and I did not heed his advice and continue trying to defend myself as I could not rely on the Admins , Mods , Test Mods in the server to do so as they obviously failed to their job.

I was unaware of my ban in 2017 in this server as it was nearly 3 years ago. I just happened to be on a different account and found out that I had a prior here before and that I wanted to clear as well.

[Image: bible-verses-about-courage-Isaiah-41-10-1.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Rebel_(singer)

To help educate you

Especially like that you wrote to kick headshot and deleted it. Awesome choice.

Messages In This Thread
Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Avi - 12-04-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 03:46 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 03:51 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 12-04-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Darnell Unban - by ChokeMeGrandpa - 12-04-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Darnell Unban - by Cash Money #Get It - 12-04-2019, 05:16 PM