Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal
(12-04-2019, 10:01 PM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: So I was not around for any of what happened, I've heard things but of course they can get misconstruded. I will say its a plus to see you own up to the mistakes and what you did, although it was a very bad series of moves from what I know. So here's what I suggest, a unban on the forums and discord, interact with the community and let them see who you are now, than see about the server unban.

I think this would be a great idea honestly. like others who get unbanned from a community ban, they start out on a probation period to see if they can get along with the community before we allow a full unban. In my eyes this would be a good idea. I wasnt here for all your drama and whatever, but I do believe in 2nd chances. And I believe time can change people for both the worse and better. your apology seems sincere, which speaks loads to me.

Here's to hoping time changed you for the better. Good luck

Messages In This Thread
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Kehne - 12-04-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by SNAK - 12-04-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Penguinslayer4 - 12-04-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal - by Near - 12-04-2019, 10:21 PM