Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bman/Rick Trusted app
Ingame Name: 

BmanTheTBM and/or Rick Astley, depending on what im feeling, and occasionally Great Uncle Ford

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:132177644

Time Played: 

3 weeks 3 days 3 hours 30 minutes

When First Joined: 

Little over a year ago, somewhere around 15-16 months

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Usually anytime weekdays after 5 PM and Weekends whenever, this is during school time. Summer is basically All Day Every Day
Central Time (Chicago/Dallas) (GMT-5) *EDIT* GMT -5, not 6

Rank Desired: 

Trusted

Current Rank: 

Donor

What can you do to help the community: 

I know how all of the commands work already since I've been in the position. I am able to do ban requests as I have done many.
there can be times when it gets busy and dealing with problems can get overwhelming and staff need an extra hand around to help.  I'm good at helping out with these problems, but I cannot do much as a Donor w/ no staff online

Why you want to help the community: 

I love this community, even with everything that has happened. I want to continue to see this community flourish and continue to grow. This server is where my soul lives. I respect all staff and try to drop all of my grudges as soon as I can. There are many times that either when staff is no where to be seen, or staff can not handle the reports that are going on that I wish to help.
I want to get back on the saddle and help like I used to do. No more of abusing cunt Bman, i didn't like him and neither did Scoovie.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-232.html (This is from when cunt abusive Bman was around, I have killed him and he is gone for good)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/pa...m-tmod-app
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...y-for-tmod
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...rusted-app

How did you find us?: 

Scrolled through server list after getting CSS and found this server, liked it, so I stayed.

Other:

I know many people still hold in the back of their mind the whole incident with my demotion. All i have to say about it is I 
can not change the past, but I can work to make it right in the future. I am a changed person and many staff can agree. Many people thought I was a "toxic" player at one point and that I was overly harsh, but i have worked to fix that and if you ask those people, they might think I am no longer the harshness that I once was.

In closing, I appreciate everything that has happened, and I will take all of your feedback in good spirit knowing that it is to make
me more fit to receive the position.

Even though people will criticize me for posting this too soon, I think it will help in the long run if i can better myself now.

Messages In This Thread
Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Rick Astley - 03-13-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by reed1103 - 03-13-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Christian - 03-13-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Rhapsody - 03-13-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Scoovie - 03-13-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by tons4583 - 03-13-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by RussEfarmer - 03-13-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Mr_Rippe - 03-13-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Fozzy - 03-13-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by SuspiciousAF - 03-13-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Bman/Rick Trusted app - by Rick Astley - 03-13-2017, 11:53 PM