Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sammy's Staff Application
Ingame Name: Sammy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227386294

Time Played: 256h

When First Joined: February 15, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm Saturday 11am-10pm and Sunday 11am-8pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: While the decision is completely up to you; I feel that I would be able to bring togetherness within the game and create a fun atmosphere for the users as well as being a source of information for the new users.

Why do you want to help the community?: I am a very motivated person and I love to help others. Since being on the server I have become very familiar with the rules within and out of game. I listen to the questions that they have and do my best to help them to the best of my ability.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I was browsing through servers when I first started to get into the game and I came upon this server. I have had my share of flop servers, but when I entered Dinklebergs I fell in love with the atmosphere and the people within the community.

Other: Although I am not staff at the moment I do try to do my best when staff is not on to keep the peace between users. I let them know what certain commands do, what props are illegal and how to find out which spots are illegal as well. I like to think I have build a good roper with the community in game.

Messages In This Thread
Sammy's Staff Application - by Sammy - 12-26-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Sammy - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Mr Voss - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Abdel - 12-27-2019, 12:14 AM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Lt. Star - 12-27-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 12-31-2019, 01:09 AM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Smurfmin - 12-31-2019, 07:50 PM