Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sammy's Staff Application
Hey sammy! thanks for applying!

I known you for awhile and have seen you around since last February, but you just recently came back. As your game tracker states, you've been on for this past week basically. I'm always looking for people who have been sticking around and will stick around for months to come. This is nothing to get discouraged about, if you had asked around, maybe we could've gave some pointers and helped out with any questions you might've had. If you did ask someone, its also better to ask more than just one staff. If you're a morning person/late night person I guess I haven't seen you around as much, but all I can really say is that I hope to see you around more.

Bring up your activity a little. It's good to see regulars and donors who stick around for awhile interested in joining the team. For now, its going to be a (-1) for me considering you have just picked the game up again. Please make sure to include any other names in case we are wrong about the time thing.

Messages In This Thread
Sammy's Staff Application - by Sammy - 12-26-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Sammy - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Mr Voss - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Abdel - 12-27-2019, 12:14 AM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Lt. Star - 12-27-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 12-31-2019, 01:09 AM
RE: Sammy's Staff Application - by Smurfmin - 12-31-2019, 07:50 PM