Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire's Trial Mod Application
Ingame Name: Noire ♜

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59816946

Time Played: I currently have a little more over 600 Hours.
[Image: 9e1d6b6fe121482c4388f2c93b644d78.png]
When First Joined: I first joined back in 2015 but became much more active around 2017/2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available a lot throughout the day. I can get on whenever I am not in class or am not working. Weekdays - Mainly 5-11 but can be flexible  Weekends - A lot longer than weekdays. During holidays, however, you'll find me on most of the time. 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: During my month as a staff member here on the server I've learned many things from the experience of being staff. With that experience, I feel as though I am well equipped to handle almost anything that this community can throw at me. As I stated in my previous application, I have not only the experience from this server but managing, administrating, and helping code very simple things on other servers spanning many games and game modes. A few traits that put me above the rest are my abilities to learn and admit when I am in the wrong. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I want this server to really succeed. I have not only put my time, but also my money, into the server. (not saying give me staff because I donated) As T-Mod, I want to give the players of this server a friendly experience that they can have fun in. As much as I hate to say it, I do love this server and hope to see it grow and prosper as long as it can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I have heeeeere it is. 

How did you find us?: I found Dink's while looking for a vanilla server way back in the day. Something I could play quickly, without much download.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yep, I did.

Messages In This Thread
Noire's Trial Mod Application - by Noire ♜ - 12-29-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Noire's Trial Mod Application - by SNAK - 12-29-2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Noire's Trial Mod Application - by sal - 12-29-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: Noire's Trial Mod Application - by Near - 12-29-2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Noire's Trial Mod Application - by ding - 12-29-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Noire's Trial Mod Application - by Hani - 12-30-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Noire's Trial Mod Application - by Hani - 12-30-2019, 08:53 PM