Return of the pizzle
(11-01-2018, 10:51 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, but the threads are pretty ancient and can't be found without searching really hard.

I know it's not completely necessary to include stuff like this, but comments like this make it seem as though you're not taking this unban request seriously. Also, I think everyone should get a chance at redemption, but that ban does say No Appeal, which means they probably gave you many chances to stop what you were doing before coming to an unappealable permanent ban.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Hi if a certain other person wasn't banned for revealing personal information and I was forced with a demotion to moderator because of it then how is it fair that warpizzle remains banned, the hypocrisy is plain to see here given that it's essentially the same thing of puzzle posting/saying publicly revealed information (like how I had my twitch, spotify, etc. Linked all over discord).

I for one never had issues with piz and honestly that po outburst he had after his ban can easily be forgiven given how invested he was within the community.  +1 for unban, free my nigga pizzle
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I will say, the first offense was more heinous than my last, in which I linked someone's facebook profile in the game chat after they were being belligerent and offensive to everyone on the server. This was a terrible leap too far and I was over-invested. Regardless of what the decision is, I'll respect and understand that. I have no one to blame but myself for my actions and do take this seriously. It's not even a matter of the game, but a matter of people's personal privacy. I understand that now.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(11-02-2018, 11:15 AM)Foxka Wrote: Hi if a certain other person wasn't banned for revealing personal information and I was forced with a demotion to moderator because of it then how is it fair that warpizzle remains banned, the hypocrisy is plain to see here given that it's essentially the same thing of puzzle posting/saying publicly revealed information (like how I had my twitch, spotify, etc. Linked all over discord).

I for one never had issues with piz and honestly that po outburst he had after his ban can easily be forgiven given how invested he was within the community.  +1 for unban, free my nigga pizzle

Because before this he doxxed a small kid on the server by handing out his private facebook, where he lived, where he went to school, etc. I think thats a bit different.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(11-02-2018, 01:20 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 11:15 AM)Foxka Wrote: Hi if a certain other person wasn't banned for revealing personal information and I was forced with a demotion to moderator because of it then how is it fair that warpizzle remains banned, the hypocrisy is plain to see here given that it's essentially the same thing of puzzle posting/saying publicly revealed information (like how I had my twitch, spotify, etc. Linked all over discord).

Because before this he doxxed a small kid on the server by handing out his private facebook, where he lived, where he went to school, etc. I think thats a bit different.

You probably want to include this in why you were banned @"Warpizzle", because your unban appeal doesn't seem to acknowledge what you actually did to get yourself banned.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

[Image: fef7b984-29f7-468a-b78a-2cb5a2124bf9.gif]

+x (slope)
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(11-02-2018, 01:46 PM)reed1103 Wrote: [Image: fef7b984-29f7-468a-b78a-2cb5a2124bf9.gif]

+x (slope)

The "x" is not slope btw. The slope would be the derivative of the function, which would be zero.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

+1 if you can be a good boy : )
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(11-02-2018, 03:33 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 01:46 PM)reed1103 Wrote: [Image: fef7b984-29f7-468a-b78a-2cb5a2124bf9.gif]

+x (slope)

The "x" is not slope btw. The slope would be the derivative of the function, which would be zero.
true, but in this graph, x is zero, because the slope is zero, and anything times zero is zero.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Honestly since he was unbanned for the first one which was actually bad and doxing if he wants an unban for the second offense which I feel doesn't even count cause it was easy to extrapolate then I +1 for #unbizzlethepizzle
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]